Friday, February 21, 2014

The graveyard philosopy club .....Fate

I don't Believe.... I believe in Fate ....Clive announced ....leaning against a gravestone

That surprising, Tallulah ventured ...You look like someone who has a destiny, or believes one does

Oh...don't get me wrong ...Einstein, Oppenheimer....Steve Jobs ....maybe some predetermination there ..

I think we make the best lives we can, with the little bestowed upon us ....Sarah added

I saw a fortune teller once ...Keith mumbled ...was quite eeerie ....

What did she say .....the whole group asked in unison ....


She said I would be spending half of my school years sitting in

A graveyard talking

Utter bloody nonsense .....

Quite right .....Clive added....puffing on his pipe ....Like Sherlock Holmes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment