Saturday, February 8, 2014

The graveyard philosophy club......reincarnation.....

Leaning their bodies against ivey tombstones, the club was discussing reincarnation ....


Oh.....When I come back I want to return as a man, Sara announced ....





Why is that? ..... replied Clive ...

I'd be paid more money, when I'm a professional ....

Professional what? ... grinned Marcus

Watch it .....Sara warned .....

It's all a bunch of rubbish, an exercise in futility ....Clive grumbled

You say that about everything....Keith replied ......

Well...People use reincarnation as a reason to not do their best, in this life ...Clive brokered

Well....I don't know about you lot, Tallulah announced with a flourish

I'm coming back as Angeline Jolie

A cricket chirped....

Or him.......

No comments:

Post a Comment