Friday, February 21, 2014

The Friday night ghost story

My mother bought a haunted house blog by Jamie snow ....

Well....I've been watching the men's ski cross, man that's wicked ...

I would land head first..trying that ...splat...crunch...Neh...I'll stick to X box

We had another snow day today ...pure ice ..really slippery,

A dairy truck went off the main road and crashed into some historical tree

The tree actually had a name ...Sarah....she lost two limbs ...ouch

I had a spooky dream last night ....I heard knocking at my bedroom door

Knock

Knock

Knock

I open it...and there is this little girl in this long gown or nightdress


She says ....Have you seen BoBo?...then. puff .....gone ...

I thought she let one loose ...I smelled rotten eggs...whew

Iris rich told me that is sulpher ....ghosts sometimes give that smell off

You mean ....I wasn't dreaming?.....I asked

No.....you saw your first entity ...sport...

Cool...rad....wait......


No comments:

Post a Comment