Friday, February 14, 2014

The Friday night ghost story part 4

My mother bought us a haunted house blog ...by Jamie snow

Hey..guys..whew......Snow day!!..... So much snow fell on this little town...its so quiet....eerie...quiet

I was shoveling with my Mom all day .....Her dodge jeep was buried ....we have no garage ....

See.....she should have noticed ....that ....buyer beware.....Mom....

Well....last night I decided to explore some shut off rooms on my floor ...

There is one kind of creepy room with faded blue wallpaper and I saw funny writing

etched in some kind of black chalk or paint ...like Egyptian writing...

The room was very cold...not just cold ...Freeezing.....

I felt like someone was watching me ...

And I heard

Someone

Giggle .....well...it is getting pretty late and the Olympics is on

I love watching that one where they slide on the ice on a sled

At so much speed ......whush....its rad....goes by fast .....

I'll have to tell Iris about the cold room and giggle

Well....I better go....I'm lucky the power is still on....

Peace out.....Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment