Sunday, August 17, 2014

Space crawl radio blog ...episode 5....Momma don't let your criminals grow up to be spacemen

crack hiss......
When we last tuned in to our hapless,clueless,Britsh space guinea p.....sorry.....
Regg was telling Harold hunt
that the door to the Russian Putin-Rasputin-Omni....was opening up....lets listen in


Oh,bloody hell......it's swinging open....bugger us all to hell...Regg bellowed
arr arr..buggering....Nigel ,from ground control sniggered.....

Behave,Nigel.....Harold Hunt...admonished....this is serious.....
oh,It's probley just a voice activated door.....Nigel added

Then you come here and face the thing on the other side...Farrot face...Regg bellowed...

Tiny,who was fast asleep,groaned....What the ell is happening?!.....
clunk....his head hit the ceiling....ARRRR

We're about to be eaten by space aliens....Jasper confided... Not if I can help it......Regg picked up a .......

Wait....wait....ANDREW...what does he pick up?....a bat?

oh....skip it guys...my brain is foggy....
   
Join the ruddy club,mate....Regg replied....    
 
All three men squeeled like teenage girls at a Beatles concert
as the door opened

HELLO.....lovlies.......I'm Emma.....Emma PEEL.....boop boop
 What is it?......Nigel asked from ground control

Iiiii....It's a bloody robot....shapley robot....It looks like

YEAH.....yEAH.......Emma peel...The Avengers....Tiny whistled...

She is all silver,but her face looks quite....hubba hubba...REGG

Men,men....control yourselves....Harold Hunt ordered....

He built it then....Putin...he was a fan of Diana RIGG......arr arr...Nigel sniggered..

Oh,gentleman,I am model...5467....retro foxy.....here to serve you....

Me....first.....Regg ....pushed the other two out of the way..

You....pervs...she is a robot...not a blow up doll...Nigel commentated

HRRMPH....yes...I must agree...for once ,with Farrot....NIGEL....Harold

I'm so lonely....Tiny exclaimed.........

erre....What about us,sunshine..?.....Jasper replied......

She has a built in chastity belt....Nigel....commentated

How,do you know all this?....Harold asked.....

I'm a cyberspace junkie...Nigel...replied...

Yes,I'm saving myself,for a fine,husband....Emma replied

But...your a robot....robots don't marry robots.....Regg commentated

A small tear...ran down the robots face...then a wail....

OH...bloody..hell....good going...Regg...you made...it cry

It?.....Emma replied....I am an A class....retro foxy...you Wanker!!!!!!!!

I like her.....Nigel...sniggered



This episode is dedicated to Robin Williams
I watched him as a child on Mork and Mindy

I hope you have found peace of mind
in the next world

I hope that
for
all of us

nano nano

No comments:

Post a Comment